Check Engine Light on in Tracy?
Stop Into Our Service Center Today!
When the light comes on, turn to AAMCO to check it out and get the repairs
you may need to get back on the road! Our dedicated technicians have years
of experience handling all makes and models and can work toward diagnosing
the root cause of the potential issue. At AAMCO of Tracy, our technicians
are experts at using diagnostic tools to determine the reason your car,
SUVS or truck’s check engine light is coming on. To schedule a free
multi-point inspection, feel free to reach out to our service center today!
Some potential reasons your check engine light could be on, include:
- Your oxygen sensor is in need of replacement
- Your spark plugs or plug wires are in need of replacement
- Your gas cap is has become dislodged, loose, or damaged
- Your engine’s internal temperature is beginning to overheat
- Your electronic system detects an issue with your air/fuel mix
Regardless as of why your check engine light is showing up, it is vital
that you visit our service center as soon as possible. To get started,
please reach out to one of our AAMCO certified technicians by calling